Saturday, May 26, 2012

A new thing I'm doing!

I'd like to kick off my new series of posts "May The Salsa Be With..." With my good friend Summerfun200!



May The Salsa Be With....


...Summerfun200!

I First met Summerfun200 in Nacho chat (xat.com/thenachoscp), He is a Staff Sergeant in the Nacho Army Of Club Penguin. His Favorite Club Penguin character is Sensei who resides in the Dojo.

The great person behind the Summerfun200 penguin lives in the USA and is an 11 year old just finishing 6th grade. (WOO HOO!) His favorite food is anything pig. I wonder if he eats like one? XD
 I was shocked to find out that Summerfun200's favorite flavor of ice cream is “Flying Frog”. I first thought that this was just some cute creative name for a delicious flavor of ice cream until he informed me that it was a miture of vanilla ice cream and REAL frog legs! AHHHH! XD He says it's a local delicasy.

In his spare time, Summerfun200 enjoys biking, playing soccer, rock climbing, playing with anything raido control, and collecting pocket knives. For entertainment, he listens to rock music and watches his favorite TV show Deadliest Catch. In the future, he desires to be a thrill-seeking stunt car driver.

Thank you Summerfun200 for letting us get to know you!






~Yoangelyo~

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I didnt know anything about Summer untill now.

    ReplyDelete